The Mavitec Green Energy screw conveyor is one of the most versatile and extensively used devices for the conveyance of foodwaste, powder and granular materials in many industries.
Mavitec is specialized in the design, manufacture and installation of such conveyors to different markets. Our designs are based on knowledge gained from years of experience on industrial applications. Mavitec screw conveyors are available in various diameters and lengths, carbon steel and/or stainless steel.
• Wet crax
• Vertical lift
• Dosing- and mixing units
• Full pitch, single or double, short or long
• Variable pitch
• Cooling screw
• Shaftless screw
• Mixing screw
• Ws 1.0037 (St. 37.2 or Fe360)
• Ws 1.0570 (St. 52.3 or Fe510)
• Ws 1.4301 (Stainless Steel 304 or AISI 304)
• Ws 1.4401 (Stainless Steel 316 or AISI 316)
We also supply flights and flighting! Diameters from 30 mm up to 3000 mm. Thickness from 2 mm up to 30 mm. Right and left hand.